Skip to content

Transfer homeschool applicants

Homeschool students bring unique qualities to our campus, and we welcome your interest in the UW. Homeschool applicants are assessed in the same context as other transfers in the UW’s holistic review process.

Not sure if you’re a freshman or a transfer applicant? Let us help.

College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADRs)

Admission to the UW requires completion of coursework in the subjects listed below — whether in high school, college or a combination of the two — unless you have earned 40 transferrable college quarter credits or more at the time of application.

Read more about College Academic Distribution Requirements.


Official transcripts must be submitted by the application deadline. Official transcripts are also required for any coursework completed at high schools or regionally accredited colleges.