UW just for summer

Non-degree international students are permitted to enroll for summer quarter only and are not permitted to continue at the UW after summer ends.

Non-degree students are those who wish to enroll on a temporary basis, without pursuing a bachelor’s degree from the UW.

For reasons of space availability, applications for visiting or short-term study during the academic year (September-June) cannot be accepted.

For more information or an application for summer only, please contact the Summer Quarter office.

The University cannot provide an I-20 or give other assistance in obtaining a student visa for non-degree students for summer quarter. If you plan to enroll at the UW for summer quarter only, you must be able to attend classes without an I-20 from the UW.