Admission packets are being mailed on an ongoing basis throughout the last half of March.
We realize this is a big decision for you. After you receive your letter of admission, you encourage you to:
- Share your story on social media using #NewHuskies2017.
- Celebrate! This is a huge accomplishment. Take a moment to enjoy it.
- If you're on Facebook, connect with other new first-year students by liking New Huskies 2017.
- Find Your Community. Shortly after you're admitted, you'll receive an email invitation to join the official UW community for incoming students.
- An offer packet will arrive in the mail. The packet contains the offer of admission, additional welcoming messages and instructions for confirming your enrollment. Most important, the packet directs you to materials online. To get started now, go to uw.edu/NewHuskies.
- Accept the offer of admission and reserve your place at the UW. For most freshmen the deadline is May 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Applicants living outside the U.S.: You will receive instructions about how to access an online version of the packet, so you don't have to wait for mail delivery.
Tag your pics and posts with #NEWHUSKIES2017 and share your experiences as a new Husky.